Leaders of teams, departments, divisions, plants, regions, and global companies have tapped Chris’ expertise to help them build high performing, values-aligned organizations.
Here’s your chance to benefit from Chris’ proven culture approach right here in the Denver Metro area.
Participation in Chris’ Culture Leadership Roundtable requires an investment of only $1,000 per person.
Leaders employed by 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations receive a discounted rate of $750 per person. Proof of non-profit status is required to receive this rate. Contact Chris to arrange your non-profit discount.
“What’s In It For Me?”
That’s an important question to consider! For this investment, you’ll receive and benefit from:
- A signed, personalized copy of Chris’ latest book, The Culture Engine (a $25 value; this book serves as our “workbook” for the roundtable),
- A personalized Culture Effectiveness Assessment (completed online for the leader and his or her direct reports – a $400 value),
- Twenty-one (21) hours of cutting edge business leadership training and coaching, facilitated by one of Inc. Magazine’s 100 Great Leadership Speakers, Chris Edmonds, (a $2,100 value),
- Engaging discussion with Chris and your fellow roundtable peers about how to put your organizational constitution into practice at work each day,
- All in the comfort of a professional conference facility in a local hotel with free parking.
Your team, department or company will benefit, too. Chris’ culture clients see gains in employee engagement, customer service, and results and profits within 18-24 months of implementing these proven practices.
“Our engagement scores jumped 40%. Customer experience ratings jumped 40%. Even better, profits jumped 35%, all in less than a year of using Chris’ framework.”
– Joel, SVP of a major retailer
The only thing not included in your participant fee is breakfast. The good news is that the meeting location offers breakfast items and beverages for purchase, if desired.
Register your interest for the next Denver Culture Leadership Roundtable here.
Participant fee is due and payable one week before session two for the roundtable program. This deadline allows plenty of time for leaders and their direct reports to complete Chris’ online Culture Effectiveness Assessment for review in session two.
Program attendance is set at a maximum of 20 leaders to ensure quality interactions and personalized coaching from Chris.
Photo © Monkey Business – Dollar Photo Club. All rights reserved.